So, today was a rather grumpy day at work. Not that anything bad happened (in fact, it was a cheerful, albeit busy day), but rather because as of about two days before, I was wandering around a hilarious tropical paradise, sunning myself on the beach, and and doing a lot of declining to ride in a small, ill-defended go-karts that somehow manage to attain 85 km/h through congested streets and back alleys.
Yes, thats right folks, I went to Thailand. A place full of sunshine, cheap knock-off products, delicious food and lots of men dressed like women. And me. What could possibly go wrong?
Apparently a lot. Who knew?
Um.... anyway... thats another story, for another blog on another day. Or. um... tomorrow's post, anyway.
I'm going to take a day and put my thoughts in order (read: prho chra sch tin ace shun) but I thought I'd aim to amuse with a few of the photos I snagged along the way.
1) Chuck Norris-iquin!
2) VW Bar-bus
3) 8' tall hand-built metal scuplture...of the Predator.... in a clothing store.
4) Drink, Don't Drive... floors 81 through 120. (Note the subtle difference of emphasis from the North American version "Don't Drink and Drive")
I'll be back in the shenanigan saddle tomorrow to recount the following Thincidents:
1) The Accidental Full Body Aloe Incident
2) The Case of The Falsely Erect Towel
3) The Lady Boys Attack!
4) No, I don't want a !#$&!& Tuk-Tuk: secrets of bargaining with locals 101
5) "Your friend, man... she talk too much"
6) Custom Zoot Suit!
and much more.
And now a short message from our always candid sponsor: