Saturday, February 25, 2006

Interlude: Textnanigans

I have to share something with all of you. Short, sweet, but so brilliant.

A friend of mine has a penchant for dating nice Japanese ladies, most of whom are rather friendly, and some of whom are rather insane. I don't really know where he finds said ladies, but he seems to have a talent for either finding the mad ones or bringing out the madness in otherwise very normal people.

Anyway, one of my favourite side effects of this habbit is a stream of mostly hilarious text messages, the best of which he forwards on to me.

For the most part, I just chuckle, but this one merits sharing:

"i got HIV test result today. im clean. come celebrate with me".


That is all. I now return you to your semi-regularly scheduled program.


Huh? What's that? Did he? I don't know. But I'm going to send him this link, and he can surely leave an anonymous comment to answer that burning question for all of us.

/heh. burning.

No comments: